Frames of Mind

FramesofMind_FB_image
Announcement of this awareness campaign has come out to post your art to help awareness of migraine.
Select submissions chosen by notable migraine experts will be displayed at the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society from June 8June 11, 2017 at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, MA and other migraine-related events throughout the remainder of 2017. Additionally, art submissions will be displayed on the My Chronic Migraine Facebook Page.

So consider participating in this migraine awareness campaign via art that expresses your migraine experience. Not one for art myself, since I am not too artistic. More for the written word; fiction, poetry, essays- that sort of deal. But I will be eagerly awaiting to see what everyone comes up with.

Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...